28.7.10

Frenchies Premium French Fries

Frenchies quick and easy do it yourself french fries.
My husband love to eat french fries, so I (he) make it sure that we always have frozen french fries readily available in our fridge. I cant find any brand in SM supermarket except for this Frenchies Premium French Fries

Put oil. ( we use Wesson Vegetable oil )
Heat oil for about 3-5 minutes. - It's important that your oil is hot enough before putting your potatoes in.
Put frozen fries. ( Do not defrost ) - to ensure maximum crispness.

Deep fry for about 5 minutes.
Drain excess oil.

Pat dry. - we use 2 sheets of kitchen paper towel roll

Pair it with ketchup and mayonnaise. Then serve it hot and crispy.
I'll give it 5/5 star. Because we didn't have to put salt on it, the taste and the crispiness is just enough for our taste. I'm sure your kids will love them too. (: Enjoy.

No comments: