13.7.10

5 Tips to fall asleep fast on weekdays...


Have you notice that most of us working people have hard time sleeping at night during weekdays. This is because during weekdays we tend to think a lot (work and non-work related), Our spirit and body are always tired. We always look forward for the weekends. Its like we push our self to do things that we don't normally want to do, like waking up early, prepare our-self for work, wait in traffic, and so on.. If you are experiencing this ( like I do ), Here are some tips I personally do to make me fall asleep fast.


1. Clean Bedroom
You should always make sure that your bedroom/house are always clean. This will make you feel less aggravated. This include bed sheets/linens and pillow cases. And I'm sure it will make you feel good waking up with clean surroundings.


2. Warm Bath
This will make you relax and calm your nerve. It can also help you open your mind and clear your thoughts.


3. Relaxing Scent
I personally use "Sabai-arom Urban Wellness Relaxing oil spot roller" I just roll it behind my earlobes. This scent make me feel relax. You can also use lavender oil, stress free lotion or scented candles.


4. Read a Book
Grab a book and start reading. It will make your brain tired, Hence, it will make you feel super sleepy.


5. Good Room Temperature
No one can sleep in too hot nor too cold room temperature. You will keep on waking up in the middle of the night. Make sure you set your AC in right temperature before going under your covers.

When Am having a hard time falling asleep, these tips work for me. I'm sure most of us have our own style making our self sleep. Share some sleeping tips that works best in you. (:

Photo Credit:
Google Images

No comments: