22.7.10

5 Fruits I can eat everyday


Are you a fruit lover? Some of my friends doesn't eat fruits very much, they prefer sweets. My husband are not used of eating fruits after a meal. I love fruits, when i was still living at my parents house, we never run out of fruits, my dad always stock some up.
Here are my top 5 Favorite fruits.

1. Dark Cherry

Its kinda hard to get fresh dark cherries in our country ( Philippines ) Not to mention they are expensive. But every time my parents or I go to Hong Kong, I always make sure to get some.. I can finish half a kilo of cherries in one sitting.

2. Long Stem Strawberry


Again, this is expensive in our country. Yes we do have strawberries available locally, but the problem is they are too small and sour. I prefer the Korean strawberries. Big, fresh and sweet.

3. Seedless Grapes
Peeled and seedless. That's how I want my grapes to be. I believe we don't have local grapes, Most of the grapes are imported! But I can easily get grapes from malls, groceries or even in market so no worries!

4. Philippines Mango

They are the best! I'm happy that we have mangoes whole year round. Sweet, sour it doesn't matter, as long as it is from the Philippines!

5. Pomelo
I don't have to travel or buy Pomelo's abroad. One of my favorite pomelos are from Davao ( Philippines ) They are sweet and juicy. And the good thing is, it not very expensive!

As of now, we have mangoes, pomelo, grapes, banana, lychee, longan at home sitting in our refrigerator. Yes, that's how I love fruits. How about you, Are you a fruit lover like me? Share some of your favorite fruits too.

Photo credits : Google Images

No comments: