21.7.10

10 Things to do when your bored at home...

Since it is a rainy season in our country, we will have to deal with our self at home. We love to go to mall, but what if you cant go out due to weather, financial status or other reason. It seems like the hours get too long when we cant think of anything to do! So here are some of my ideas when I get bored and this is what I personally do.

1. Workout
You don't need to go to the gym everyday! You can turn your music on and inspire yourself to workout! Dancing is one good way of exercising. Get sweat, Detox your body.

2. Write a journal
This is a good time to express your thoughts and feelings, especially when your home and alone. You can easily clear your mind and focus on your writing.

3. Read a good book
One good way to kill time. My husband loves bringing book whenever and whatever he is doing. A book is a good companion especially when you are bored or even waiting. I don't read book often, but I always take the opportunity to read one whenever I got free time.
4. Clean your house
Start promoting cleanliness at home. Get your detergents and rugs. Do some serious cleaning! its about time! Start under your carpets.

5. Play games
Go to social networking sites. And if you don't have one, create an account. Search on Google for some free PC games.

6. Cook
You can start with simple appetizer down to desserts,There are thousands of simple and easy recipe on the internet. Get help from search engine like Google.com or Yahoo.com . Use whatever is in your kitchen or you can always re-make the leftover foods.

7. Day Dream/Take a nap
Turn your AC on and start day dreaming. Trust me, its easier to take a nap when your alone and bored.

8. Make your own SPA
Pamper yourself. Do-it-yourself SPA. This is what i love doing when I'm bored. I do facial, body scrub, foot scrub, waxing, etc.. Trust me, this is so addicting that you wish your bored everyday. And if you still have some free time on hand you can also do hair treatment.
9. Watch Movie
I know a lot of people love movies and this is how they kill time. A good TV series is also one of the good way to conquer boredom.

10. Organize closet
Yes, you heard me. Make some time to organize your closet. Remove all the unused clothes and stuff. Make some room/space. Update your closet. Donate your clothes that hasn't been worn for more than a year. Deodorize your cabinet, put some scented sheets.

I hope I was able to help you out and give you ideas to escape from boredom.
How about you, what are the things your do when your bored and home alone?

Photo credits : Google Images

No comments: